The admissions process for getting into the degree program you want can be quite difficult or quite easy depending both on the schools you choose to apply to as well as the local application process in your State.
There are a variety of ways you can make the process easier though.
Tips for Faster Admissions Processing
- Have multiple copies of your official High School transcripts ready
- Have someone else look for any errors on your forms before sending them off
- If allowed include a passionate letter pertaining to why you want to attend school
- Make sure all fees required are paid promptly
- Keep a line of communication open with each school you apply to