If you are drawn toward the challenges and rewards of working in an entrepreneurial environment or starting your own business, consider enrolling in an MBA program with a concentration in Innovation & Entrepreneurship. You will develop the abilities you need to build a company from the ground up, in both domestic and international markets.
Choosing this program at university will help you hone your problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Through working with other students on projects and case studies, you will learn how to work effectively as part of a team. MBA who choose to study innovation and entrepreneurship are highly motivated, mature, and ethical. Examples of the courses you will be taking as part of your program include:
• Basic Business Law for the Entrepreneur and Manager
• Commercializing Emerging Technologies
• Corporate Entrepreneurship: Strategies for Technology-Based New Business Development
• Digital Innovations
• Emerging Markets
• Energy Ventures
• How to Develop Breakthrough Products and Services
• Managing in Adversity: The CEO Perspective
• Product Design and Development
• Strategic Decision Making in the Biomedical Business
• Technology Sales & Sales Management
• The Software Business
Completing this program will prepare you for charting your own course as an entrepreneur. You can also step into a management role in any number of corporate enterprises.